Touring Car Thursday is a pickup race event that happens every Thursday at around 7pm GMT and 7pm CST. These events have no signups and no points are given at the end of the race, it's purely for fun.
What you need
What do I need to know?
Races are as follow:
Flip top 10 for next start, if less than 10 players then flip top 5.
If you want to paint your own car you should follow this guide.
No rules with what kind of skin you can paint, just don't have genitalia or other too unpleasant things that others have to watch while racing.
|/ovg/ VTCC Touring Car Thursday Schedule|
|January 15th||Brands Hatch||Link|
|January 22th||San Francisco||Link|
|February 19th||Watkins Glen||Link|
- Presence on Mumble is not mandatory, but highly encouraged.
- While the series is open for anyone to join, please practice until you feel comfortable around the track before joining the race.
- You are allowed to use any car in the mod. Car Organizer vehicles excluded.
- These cars use varying amounts of ABS and TCS in real life. Do not be ashamed to activate them if you are struggling.
- Set shadows to "medium" and special effects to "off" for universal FPS gain.
- If you have a skin ready, send it to Gentleman : email@example.com so he can add it to the carset.
- I'm getting a terrain.tdf error when I join the server? Place this file to your Locations folder.