OVGTP is the name of the second season of our weekly racing "series" organized by VonMoltke !!TL2vZ9Ba1zF.
Official posts are made under AUTISM Shadow Government !m7NcaDRAMA.
There is no formal sign-up process, aside from the Google documents page: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmMrKcr0SnYZdG4zTkZIN1U2T1FXRUt3dXJweGRua1E#gid=58
The Googledoc page also has the schedule and all the DL links you will need.
We use RFactor for these races, so be sure to visit the page and follow the instructions to install it.
1. Racing with P2 cars is reserved for drivers who have met the qualifying requirements and/or have AUTISM's approval.
2. Racing with GT2 cars is open for everyone.
3. You MAY switch cars throughout the season.
4. Anyone can create a team. To join a pre-existing team you must ask for the permission of the team owner.
5. Each team is allowed a maximum of 4 drivers. Only the points of the best finishing two drivers in the team will be taken into account each race and added to that team's score.
- Presence on Mumble is not mandatory, but highly encouraged.
- Enter your name and car number in the googledoc to register yourself for the race.
- While the series is open for anyone to join, please practice until you feel comfortable around the track before joining the race.
- If you are new to the series, then you will have to join with a GT2 car, as the P2 class is reserved for more experienced drivers.
- You are free to create your own team or join a pre-existing one after asking its owner.
- These cars use varying amounts of ABS and TCS in real life. Do not be ashamed to activate them if you are struggling.
- Set shadows to "medium" and special effects to "off" for universal FPS gain.
- If you have a skin ready, send it to VonMoltke : PSIExperience@gmail.com so he can add it to the carset.
- If force feedback is "pulling" the wheel to one direction, change the FFB setting to a negative value
- FFB values are subjective. If you use RealFeel however (which you should, go install it now), put the effects to "Low". Then buy the RealFeel steering upgrade in the Upgrade section of the car you want to drive. Then follow this link and set it up as described there. It will make the game handle completely different.
- If you're experiencing terrible FPS or random unexplainable drops, try Wombat's Nvidia FPS Fix to try and remedy it. Some ATI users also report improvement using it too. (Use with caution, it fucks with the memory)